Warning: Illegal string offset 'custom_page_theme_template' in /home/cycadhcs/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/custom-page/custom-page.php on line 345
R430 per 20kg bag (Normal price R450) -> Please mention CYCADFRIENDS when placing your order!
A full N:P:K + micro element feed specially for cycads, to enhance growth and cone production of garden and potted plants.
SUGGESTED APPLICATION RATES AND TECHNIQUES
- This product is a granular fertilizer and should be applied onto the soil surface. Alternatively it can be dissolved in water and applied as a drench.
- In pots, use 1 teaspoon (5 grams) for every 5 liters of soil volume, eg. a 20 liter pot will receive 4 teaspoons.
- Sprinkle the fertilizer evenly over the surface of the pot.
- Plants in the soil should be fed with the specifications of potted plants (above) in mind.
- A small plant that will be grown in a 5 liter pot should be given 1 teaspoon of fertilizer.
- A larger plant with a stem diameter of approximately 10cm should receive 3 teaspoons of fertilizer, evenly sprinkled around the stem of the plant for a diameter of 30cm, or on the area under the leaves.
- A larger plant with a stem of approximately 0.5 meters will require 25 teaspoons scattered evenly over an area under the leaves with a diameter of around 70cm.
- Apply Cycadfeed every 6 weeks.
- Do not feed between May and August in areas prone to frost.
- For seedlings it is suggested to apply at the following rate: 1 teaspoon of Cycadfeed dissolved in 1 liter of water.
- Some collectors believe that additional K will encourage coning. If you want to increase K to levels above those of Cycadfeed, add KSO4 (Potassium sulphate)
- This product can burn plants if it is not applied according to the specifications above.
- Keep Cycadfeed away from children and animals.
- No guarantee is supplied with regard to results achieved with the use of this product.
- The user accepts all liability for injury to or loss of plants from the use of this product.
- The supplier assumes that all users accept these terms.
- Reference: CYCADFRIENDS
- Contact Andre Cilliers at 082 4996515 or firstname.lastname@example.org